Round-1 QuizDate : 25th, August
Time : 10:00 PM
First Round Shortlists have been declared. Shortlisted teams have been intimated separately
About The Event
The Red Brick summit in collaboration with Our Food and FAB -the Food and Agri-business club of IIM Ahmedabad presents Agrenovera – a platform where you can showcase your expertise in the fast-growing sector of Food and Agribusiness management. The event will test your depth of understanding of the domain and bring out the innovative path-breaking ideas that are hiding within you, and put them to test with real some world scenarios.
The event has three rounds with the theme of Sustainable Management
The first round will be a quiz, which tests you on the recent happenings in the Food and Agriculture sector as well as your general knowledge about the sector as a whole.
The selected teams from the first round will have a case provided to them, which they have to solve by utilising their problem-solving skills and innovative ideas backed up with concrete analysis.
The teams who are still in the mix after the second round will be invited to the final round where they are given a glimpse into a real world scenario. If you make it here, rest assured, all your business skills will be put to the test.
- Each team to consist of 2-3 members.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programmes can participate so long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.
- The organiser’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 50,000
Winner: Prizes worth Rs 30,000
Runners-up:Prizes worth Rs 20,000
E-certificates to all participants
3 month FREE trial subscription of HBR Ascend to all participants
Online Round: The quiz shall be held online as an elimination round with Questions based on Agriculture industry, government policies and international events etc on agriculture, food and environment sustainability.
Offline Submissions: The second round shall be conducted before the campus round with online submissions. This round will also be an elimination round. Cases shall be shared a few days in advance of the submission. Final selection shall be made on the basis of the submitted presentations and will be judged by panel of Industry experts. The participants will also be judged on the feasibility and acceptability of their idea on the Indian grounds.
Campus round: The final round will be held on Campus. The teams will be tested on their analytical and management skills combining it with their domain knowledge and research abilities. All of these will be put to test in a real world scenario which the teams have to work to solve.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. : 98842 47316