Round-1 QuizDate : 22nd, August
Time : 10:00 PM
First Round Shortlists have been declared. Shortlisted teams have been intimated separately
About The Event
The Red Brick summit in collaboration with FinIQ and Beta -The Finance and Investments club of IIM Ahmedabad presents Exchequer, a platform for showcasing your domain expertise in the financial sector across 3 verticals – Banker’s Spread (Retail Banking), Dalal Street Oracle (Markets) and Making it Rain (Deal Making). Participants will need to apply their banking nous, marketing acumen and deal-making abilities to real-life problems faced by the industry. Teams entering the Campus round will be invited to present their final cases to industry stalwarts and professors of repute.
About the verticals:
In the “Banker’s Spread”, the teams will be first presented a quiz in the first round, following which teams qualifying for the Campus Round will be invited to work on a real-life problem on campus. A panel of industry stalwarts from FinIQ and professors of repute shall be judging the competition. There is no second round in this vertical.
The “Rain-Maker” vertical (Deal Making) tests your deal-making abilities. In a three-round process, teams will be put through a quiz pertaining to deals. Teams will then be asked to solve a real-life Merger and Acquisition problem through a case.
The “Dalal Street Oracle” will seek the individuals to show their market trading acumen through a quiz.
- Each team to consist of 3-5 members.
- Cross-college teams are not allowed.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate.
- School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programmes are not allowed to participate.
- The organiser’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total Prizes worth Rs. 80,000
Winner: Prizes worth Rs 50,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 20,000
2nd Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 10,000
E-certificates to all participants
3 month FREE trial subscription of HBR Ascend to all participants
Round 1 (Online)
This round would consist of a quiz of 10-15 questions from each of the three verticals. (Roughly 40 questions)
Round 2 (Online)
Making it Rain: Teams would be presented with a case and would be asked to submit the solution in the PPT.
Round 3 (Campus)
Banker’s Spread: Teams would be presented with a Retail Banking Case by FinIQ. They would be developing the solution and presenting the same to industry stalwarts.
Event Location: Ahmedabad
Mobile: 98185 66474