Round-1 QuizDate : 24th, August
Time : 10:00 PM
First Round Shortlists have been declared. Shortlisted teams have been intimated separately
Every so often, there comes a phenomenon; something that gets the whole world hooked. From Facebook to selfies to fidget spinners, these phenomena grip the world in such a way that everyone wants to be part of it. One such spectacle that is sweeping India and the world is of professional sports leagues.
These leagues are big money making businesses that involve not only understanding of the sport to succeed but also financial acumen, marketing skills and ability to foresee and adapt. Do you have what it takes to be part of this unique industry?
‘The Red Brick Summit’ by Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad brings you a one-of-its-kind sports management event. No specific knowledge of any sport required! Just an open mind and a thinking cap which gives you the ideas to stand among the best and deliver!
- Each team to consist of 2-3 members.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programmes can participate so long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.
- The organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Round 1: On your mark!
A rapid fire online quiz that will test your knowledge not only on sports but also managing various aspects of sports including, but not limited to, team building, making team profitable and marketing a sports league. Put on your thinking cap and win it big!
Round 2: Get set!
To get to the final round, you will engage in battle with a sports management case that should test your grey matter. Your solution to the case would have to be submitted in a ‘ppt’ format. Sounds tough, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Round 3: Go!
In the final round, you will be pitted against the smartest minds from around the country. All kinds of bouncers will be thrown at you, but can you dodge them? Take it easy and you will get ‘Knocked Out!’. But play it clever and you will be rewarded
Email : email@example.com
Phone No. : 98794 87758