Round-1 QuizDate : 23rd, August
Time : 09:00 PM
First Round Shortlists have been declared. Shortlisted teams have been intimated separately
About The Event
Operations is the engine of an organization. It’s all about effectively using resources to ultimately make demand meet supply. Do you like to plan, organize and optimize to make things flow? If yes, then operations is the thing for you.
The Red Bricks Summit ‘18 in collaboration with Optima- the operations club of IIMA, brings to you a scintillating operations event that puts you in the hot seat of an operations manager tasked with making key decisions for his organization. All you need to excel is an eye for efficiency. And why should you participate in this? A chance to compete with the best performing teams from across the country, which gives you the experience to stand among the best and deliver.
- Each team to consist of 3 members.
- Cross-college teams are not allowed
- No limit on the number of participants/teams from each college.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students are eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programs can participate so long as there is at least two non-exchange member in the team.
- The organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Total prizes worth Rs. 50,000
Winner:Prizes worth Rs 30,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 20,000
E-certificates to all participants
3 month FREE trial subscription of HBR Ascend to all participants
Round 1 (Online)
Round 1 is an online quiz. The selection will be based on the performance in GK section and Numerical section. It is important to perform well in both the sections. The selected teams will get a chance to participate in round 2.
Round 2 (Online)
Round 2 will be an online mini case competition where you are required to submit your solutions for multiple mini caselets. The selected teams will get a chance to participate in the campus round.
One final hurdle to go, the on-campus round will be a case solving round. While we promise to itch your mind nerves to their extreme, the fun element will not be compromised. The final round shortlisted teams will have to come to campus two days before the final presentation. The case will be given on the first day. Finalists will have to solve and submit the presentation within 24hrs. Next day, they will have to present before the judge(s). There will be bouncers on the way. Let’s see if the Operations manager in you can dodge them well.
Email : email@example.com
Phone No. : 9899913319