Round-1Date : 26th, August
Time : 11:59 PM
First Round Shortlists have been declared. Shortlisted teams have been intimated separately
Are you ready to compete with the best to bring out the product managers in you? Do you wish to be a product leader that builds world class products at scale? Have you ever agonized over the nitty-gritties of a feature? If you have, this competition is for you. Product Management as a role is becoming increasingly relevant. PM Live will challenge your Product Management acumen – a mixture of business and technical skill to design the best product.
The Red Brick Summit ’18 in collaboration with FinIQ and the Product Management club of IIMA,brings to you a one-of-its-kind product management competition. This isn’t about programming or technicalities – it’s about customer empathy and common sense.
- Each team to consist of 2-3 members.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- Only under-graduate, post-graduate and MBA students eligible to participate. School students and corporates are not allowed to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programmes can participate so long as there is at least one non-exchange member in the team.
- The organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
Following dishonest practices at any stage of the competition will lead to elimination.
- Dishonest practices are not only limited to plagiarism of any kind.
Total prizes worth Rs. 50,000
Winner: Prizes worth Rs 30,000
Runners-up: Prizes worth Rs 20,000
E-certificates to all participants
3 month FREE trial subscription of HBR Ascend to all participants
A Problem statement will be provided in the Round 1.
Any number of teams can participate.
Registration will happen via Dare2Compete and they will need to submit their solution via email.
Round 2: A Case will be provided and teams shortlisted needs to submit their solutions in terms of both a PPT and a document
Round 3: Teams thus shortlisted will be invited to the campus for the final presentation.
Email : email@example.com
Phone No : 9110035094
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 9621203600