- Google's Digital Marketing Workshop
- Microsoft's Product Management Workshop-Manage your own product!
- Mad Over Marketing's "The MAD Talk"
- Zerodha's Investment Planning Workshop
- Design thinking workshop by Studio Carbon
- NCDEX's Commodity Trading Workshop
- Building Sustainable Organizations
- Journalism - Common sense or more? by Tamal Bandyopadhyay
- UberEats' Operations Management
- Tata Trusts Building Social Enterprises
- HDFC's Digital Banking and Innovation
- Ujjivan Bank's Social Entrepreneurship
- Nielsen's Market Research
- Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF's) Equity Investing
- Havmor's Developing a Food Brand
- First Draft Workshop
Nielsen's Market Research
Title : Nielsen's Market Research
Conclave : Marketing
Organizer : Nielsen
Date : 30th, September
Start Time : 12:00 PM
Duration: 2:30 Hrs.
Registration Amount : Rs. 1100.00 inclusive of all taxes
What do the terms Gen X/Y/Z have in common with higher revenues for organizations who
understand them? Market research has become a two-word success mantra for firms who have built incredible brands, created amazing new products or conjured up and tapped markets where no other firms could venture.
Attend the market research workshop conducted by Nielsen to understand how the changing population dynamics and modern consumer behaviour have led to the creation of new products or driven organizations towards adapting their products to the current market.
Nielsen Holdings, with 90+ years of experience and operations in 100+ countries, are the global leaders in the retail and digital measurement. Ranked number 1 among 50 market research firms in the US by the American Marketing Association, Nielsen helps its clients understand the market better, give insights on what consumers watch and buy and how to market their products.
Disclaimer: Content, topic and the organiser of the workshop are subject to change.
Individual Workshop Registrations are allowed subject to registration of minimum 3 workshops or a bundle.
This workshop is available under the following packs.
1. Marketing Pack
2. Digital Pack
3. Agri Pack
Click on these Pack links and Add items into the cart. Open the cart page to proceed with the transaction
Accommodation will be provided only to workshop participants. On-Campus Accommodation will be provided on the First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited participants. For rest, off-campus accommodation can be availed. Accommodation Link is live under your account.
Dhairya Shah: 9821903645
Vishesh Govil: 9560702962
1. Will we get a certificate for the workshop? If yes, who will be issuing them?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded to all workshop participants. It will be issued by the institute and contain the name of the organization conducting the workshop.
2. Will the workshop timings overlap with each other?
No, the workshop timings will not overlap with one another.
3. What is the duration of the workshop?
The workshop will be for 2 and a half hours.
4. Who are the speakers for the session? Is TRBS going to mention it on the site?
The name of the speakers will be announced soon on the website at http://iima-trbs.in/workshops/.
5. Is the workshop only for college students?
No, the workshop is open for everyone. The working professionals can also attend the workshop.
6. Does the workshop cost include accommodation or food?
No, the workshop cost doesn’t include accommodation or food. The accommodation has to booked separately.
7. What is the cost of accommodation? Does this include food? Who can avail of the accommodation?
The cost of accommodation begins at Rs. 250 per day and varies depending on the type of accommodation. This cost doesn’t include food. However, meals can be availed from any of the campus outlets at the participants’ expense. Only those who registered for the workshop can avail of the accommodation. For more details, please check
8. Can the workshop participants attend other activities conducted during TRBS?
The workshop participants can attend other activities conducted during TRBS provided that they do not clash with your workshop timings.
9. Can multiple people register from one ID to in order to participate in the workshop?
We strongly discourage multiple registrations from a single ID and we advise participants to register from separate email IDs. In case of bulk booking please contact
Note: In case of any problem, TRBS team decision is final.