- Google's Digital Marketing Workshop
- Microsoft's Product Management Workshop-Manage your own product!
- Mad Over Marketing's "The MAD Talk"
- Zerodha's Investment Planning Workshop
- Design thinking workshop by Studio Carbon
- NCDEX's Commodity Trading Workshop
- Building Sustainable Organizations
- Journalism - Common sense or more? by Tamal Bandyopadhyay
- UberEats' Operations Management
- Tata Trusts Building Social Enterprises
- HDFC's Digital Banking and Innovation
- Ujjivan Bank's Social Entrepreneurship
- Nielsen's Market Research
- Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF's) Equity Investing
- Havmor's Developing a Food Brand
- First Draft Workshop
Design thinking workshop by Studio Carbon
Title : Design thinking workshop by Studio Carbon
Conclave : Entrepreneurship
Organizer : Studio Carbon
Date : 2nd, October
Start Time : 03:00 PM
Duration: 2:30 Hrs.
Registration Amount : Rs. 1100.00 inclusive of all taxes
The realm of design is as mysterious as it is effective. It came under the spotlight when design's poster child, Apple surprised the world with what was deemed impossible. Now, top companies swear by their design techniques to get an edge over their competitors. But what is design? What magic do these designers weave behind their glass boards and sticky notes? Come find out as you get to learn the language of design - Design Thinking.
Design Thinking is the practical and strategic resolution of problems, using methods that designers use during their design process. In fact, it is not exclusive to just design. Great innovators in the world of business, engineering, governance, literature, music and science have used it. Design principles are versatile enough to be applied to just about any product, system or strategy. Design thinking helps us to systematically extract, teach, learn and apply human-centred techniques to solve problems in a creative and innovative way.
Learn the ropes of design thinking from the designers, who successfully use these principles in solving real life problems. Prepare to question everything, as we help you understand the mysteries of design thinking.
Emerging from the ethos of the National Institute of Design, Studio Carbon is a design studio that aims to reinvent the way strategies, systems and products are made, using strong design principles. They aim to make the world a more pleasant and resilient place, one idea at a time.
Everything begins with an idea. But it is how you use it, that determines how it ends. The studio believes that understanding an idea requires multiple perspectives, and uses dynamic design methods to achieve this.
Studio Carbon offers a wide spectrum of services such as New product development, Systems thinking, Design research and Visual communication.
Individual Workshop Registrations are allowed subject to registration of minimum 3 workshops or a bundle.
This workshop is available under the following packs.
1. All-rounder Pack
2. Innovator Pack
3. Digital Pack
Click on these Pack links and Add items into the cart. Open the cart page to proceed with the transaction
Accommodation will be provided only to workshop participants. On-Campus Accommodation will be provided on the First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited participants. For rest, off-campus accommodation can be availed. Accommodation Link is live under your account.
Dhairya Shah: 9821903645
Vishesh Govil: 9560702962
1. Will we get a certificate for the workshop? If yes, who will be issuing them?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded to all workshop participants. It will be issued by the institute and contain the name of the organization conducting the workshop.
2. Will the workshop timings overlap with each other?
No, the workshop timings will not overlap with one another.
3. What is the duration of the workshop?
The workshop will be for 2 and a half hours.
4. Who are the speakers for the session? Is TRBS going to mention it on the site?
The name of the speakers will be announced soon on the website at http://iima-trbs.in/workshops/.
5. Is the workshop only for college students?
No, the workshop is open for everyone. The working professionals can also attend the workshop.
6. Does the workshop cost include accommodation or food?
No, the workshop cost doesn’t include accommodation or food. The accommodation has to booked separately.
7. What is the cost of accommodation? Does this include food? Who can avail of the accommodation?
The cost of accommodation begins at Rs. 250 per day and varies depending on the type of accommodation. This cost doesn’t include food. However, meals can be availed from any of the campus outlets at the participants’ expense. Only those who registered for the workshop can avail of the accommodation. For more details, please check
8. Can the workshop participants attend other activities conducted during TRBS?
The workshop participants can attend other activities conducted during TRBS provided that they do not clash with your workshop timings.
9. Can multiple people register from one ID to in order to participate in the workshop?
We strongly discourage multiple registrations from a single ID and we advise participants to register from separate email IDs. In case of bulk booking please contact
Note: In case of any problem, TRBS team decision is final.