- Google's Digital Marketing Workshop
- Microsoft's Product Management Workshop-Manage your own product!
- Mad Over Marketing's "The MAD Talk"
- Zerodha's Investment Planning Workshop
- Design thinking workshop by Studio Carbon
- NCDEX's Commodity Trading Workshop
- Building Sustainable Organizations
- Journalism - Common sense or more? by Tamal Bandyopadhyay
- UberEats' Operations Management
- Tata Trusts Building Social Enterprises
- HDFC's Digital Banking and Innovation
- Ujjivan Bank's Social Entrepreneurship
- Nielsen's Market Research
- Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF's) Equity Investing
- Havmor's Developing a Food Brand
- First Draft Workshop
UberEats' Operations Management
Title : UberEats' Operations Management
Conclave : Operations
Organizer : UberEats
Date : 2nd, October
Start Time : 09:00 AM
Duration: 2:30 Hrs.
Registration Amount : Rs. 1100.00 inclusive of all taxes
UberEats was launched in India in March 2017, in only one city, Mumbai. Today, it has established its presence more than 13 cities and 12000 restaurants with a target of about 30 cities by the year-end. How is it growing at this rate? It has only been able to achieve its growth targets due to sync between its overall business strategy and solid operations management.
Do you want to learn the secret sauce (no pun intended) that UberEats used? How is it managing delivery partners in parallel in a growing number of cities? Do you think you have the potential to manage such growth? If so, come and find out how Uber has met its delivery time commitments and met service expectations.
What challenges lie ahead?
Learn from the UberEats master-strategist himself/herself!
UberEats is transforming the way people think about operations. It is Uber’s food delivery platform, which was first, launched in the US in 2014 and began operations in India in 2017. It enables restaurants to make data-driven decisions in order to maximize customer satisfaction. They are leading the way to become pioneers in delivery management. Uber is now part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, Uber use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. Learn how they do it in context of their food delivery business.
Disclaimer: Content, topic and the organiser of the workshop are subject to change.
Individual Workshop Registrations are allowed subject to registration of minimum 3 workshops or a bundle.
This workshop is available under the following packs.
1. Innovator Pack
Click on these Pack links and Add items into the cart. Open the cart page to proceed with the transaction
Accommodation will be provided only to workshop participants. On-Campus Accommodation will be provided on the First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited participants. For rest, off-campus accommodation can be availed. Accommodation Link is live under your account.
Dhairya Shah: 9821903645
Vishesh Govil: 9560702962
1. Will we get a certificate for the workshop? If yes, who will be issuing them?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded to all workshop participants. It will be issued by the institute and contain the name of the organization conducting the workshop.
2. Will the workshop timings overlap with each other?
No, the workshop timings will not overlap with one another.
3. What is the duration of the workshop?
The workshop will be for 2 and a half hours.
4. Who are the speakers for the session? Is TRBS going to mention it on the site?
The name of the speakers will be announced soon on the website at http://iima-trbs.in/workshops/.
5. Is the workshop only for college students?
No, the workshop is open for everyone. The working professionals can also attend the workshop.
6. Does the workshop cost include accommodation or food?
No, the workshop cost doesn’t include accommodation or food. The accommodation has to booked separately.
7. What is the cost of accommodation? Does this include food? Who can avail of the accommodation?
The cost of accommodation begins at Rs. 250 per day and varies depending on the type of accommodation. This cost doesn’t include food. However, meals can be availed from any of the campus outlets at the participants’ expense. Only those who registered for the workshop can avail of the accommodation. For more details, please check
8. Can the workshop participants attend other activities conducted during TRBS?
The workshop participants can attend other activities conducted during TRBS provided that they do not clash with your workshop timings.
9. Can multiple people register from one ID to in order to participate in the workshop?
We strongly discourage multiple registrations from a single ID and we advise participants to register from separate email IDs. In case of bulk booking please contact
Note: In case of any problem, TRBS team decision is final.